This looks like a fun book tag created by ReadorRot.
[Book Tag] Anything But Books Tag
1. Name a cartoon that you love. Rick and Morty. It is seriously the funniest most clever show I have ever laid eyes on. I loooove it. If you haven’t heard of it or seen it yet then here, you’re welcome.
2. What is your favorite song right now? I would have to say Rockabye by Clean Bandit. I can’t stop rocking it and singing to my kiddos.
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading? I can literally talk to my best friend on the phone for HOURS at a time, about nothing and everything. We never ever run out of things to talk about. Because the next day we talk for two more hours.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by? This is by far the hardest question, but I would say that people would be surprised to learn that I spend 15 minutes every day meditating (which in actual real life terms means I spend 15 minutes trying to clear my thoughts and think of nothing, which is virtually impossible, but I still work on it every. day.)
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about? Ever since the 11th grade when I did a report on the JFK assassination, I have been very obsessed, I love to sit around and look up info and conspiracy theories, look at pictures and even read autopsy reports. I even have a copy of the Warren Commission Report that I printed out…..on a Dot Matrix printer…
6. What is something unusual you know how to do? I don’t know if it’s that unusual but I know how to stick a needle in someone and get blood out, I was quite good at it some time ago.
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year. I color when I can. It relaxes me and makes me feel good to create art.
8. What is your most recent personal project? I am trying to write a book about Medea, a figure from Greek Literature. It has had me researching a lot and I love it! It is intriguing and fascinating, and I have over 40,000 words written, so that’s nice too!
9. Tell us something you think about often. I spend a ridiculous amount of time thinking about how to outwit 3 and 4 year olds. It’s on the level with NY Times crossword puzzle difficulty.
10. Give us something thats your favorite, but make it something oddly specific. Freezing cold mornings in the mountains in the winter time. The only thing you can hear is everything. It’s fresh, revitalizing and beautiful at that time, in that place.
Photo courtesy of Lizzy Giese © 2015
11. Lastly, say the first thing that pops into your head. I think there was enough room for Jack on the door with you ROSE.
This was so much fun to do! I saw this first on Erica Robyn Reads, so if you are reading and you think it’s cool, then TAG you are it!
Here are the blank questions for easy copy & paste:
1. Name a cartoon that you love
2. What is your favorite song right now?
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
6. What is something unusual you know how to do?
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year
8. What is your most recent personal project?
9. Tell us something you think about often
10. Give us something thats your favorite, but make it something oddly specific.